Saturday, January 1, 2011

cruise...


salam..
halo halo halo...
superb!!nice view from the lake of putrajaya which consist with full and many types of fish lying beneath the boat that bring us to see around Putrajaya..according to that brother la whose be our tourist guide...if he lied to me mean I've lied to you too..but seriously,nobody fishing there...never be in mind to go fishing at the lake of Putrajaya...credited to someone who bring me up to this boat...heh...So, me like all the foreigners inside there listening to that brother's explanation about Putrajaya which I have studied before...thanx for the knowledge bro...why local don't want to cruise there? maybe the price is too expensive for them I think...malaysians!!go there..sayang Malaysia...beautiful!!did you know that Putrajaya is the most beautiful and cleanest city in the world?either it is fact or fiction but I still believe that Putrajaya is one of them...I've seen through my own eyes...swear to god...credited this picture to someone also because can catch this kind of Photo..luv it...nice...bole lawan saiful nang..heh..So,cuti2 Malaysia for me is still on going,and it will go on until the end of my lifetime and you people go ride that boat...its nice...if not,go get your own boat and ride it by yourself...bring laptops and go googles for explanation..heh...its optional..salam,till we meet again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment